Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tilda's Town Challenge #113...Use a sketch

Hello readers!
It's time for a new challenge at Tilda's Town.
our theme for this week is Use a Sketch, so I use this sketch to design my card & here's what I came up with


I colored New Year Tilda from A Christmas Story collection with Copics
papers are from Magnolia
 I don't play with flowers for this time, but still used some dies from DoohickeysSwirl & View Master 
also a dies from Cheery Lynn & Die Versions to decorate the card



that's from me today

see you at the challenge's blog & there will be a random winner chosen by Inlinkz for a $10 gift certificates from Tilda's Town.com
  

Tilda's Town is a magical shop specializing in Magnolia stamps & cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stocks at all times & over 4,000 dies from all our favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates & we ship world wide. Visit us at Tilda's Town & live the magic. 

have a wonderful week end everyone
thank you for visiting

...hugs...






1 comment: