Monday, August 27, 2012

Tilda with burger card...

Hello everyone...!!
it's Monday here and it's the first working day after the Eid Holiday here in Indonesia. Everything was very quiet during the holiday..
Me, my husband & daughter spent the holiday peacefully at home  and enjoyed our moments together...
Sometimes I did some coloring on my stamps...and I think that's the biggest interest why I like making cards.. coloring the images & learning to improve my skill on it day by day..
Tilda with burger on her hand from Magnolia was the one that I colored during the holiday and yesterday I turned it into an image of a card



Colored Tilda using some Distress Ink refill
Papers from Melissa Frances 6x6 paper pad 
Embellised with Dienamics & Doohickeys dies, seam binding, flowers, twine, pearls, doily papers, charm & wooden cutting mat
Doing some hand-stitching around the image

Hope you like it...
thank you for stopping by





  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sir, You are really good writer.

    Very real, I only began finding this a few decades ago. It can display me a best way on this concept. This is very awesome able web page on joeshienshien.blogspot.com.We are getting many types of service by this web page.I also like this web page. I will save this High-class Woodworks has collected a rich collection of craftsmen to meet up with any custom providing tasks, from gotten back furniture makers to log bed master contractor, to iron workers and some of the globe's leading large wood statues. The icon of luxury Wooden business cards signify the soul of reliability we put into seeking our wood from Our country's woodlands.

    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete