Friday, July 27, 2012

book worm...

Hello all...
I just can't wait to share this card to you all...
I use an image on Tilda from Magnolia, the editor Tilda with some stacks of books stamp, also from Magnolia...
I colored the stamps with Distress Inks, using some mix & match patterned papers and added some handmade pencils as the embellishments; tag from Doohickeys and stars using Dienamics





after seeing the image, my husband & my friend have the same comment on it, 'she looks like Sacaa'
hahaha...
Sacca is my 10 years old daughter... wearing glasses and likes to read book too... or I just can say it 'book worm'
LOL

thank you for peeking
hugs,
Shien Shien

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love your wonderful coloring and the papers you have used. This stamp is so adorable, I think I have to get one:) Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete