Saturday, March 17, 2012

butterfly easel card...

Hi...
last night while trying to find some inspirations to make scrapbook layouts... and to break my mind of scrapbook routines... I decided to make a card in a shape of a butterfly...
I want it to be romantic and sweet...

...and here comes Tilda with her wings



I colored Tilda using Distress Inks...
added some stickles on her wings...
applied some crackle paints on the butterfly edges...
decorated with flowers, ribbon, twine, charm...



thank you for peeking...
and I have to go back to my scrapbook layouts...
:)


7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!! Do you have a template for the butterfly by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very pretty! Lovely colors ans cute stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful your creation!
    Thanks for joining us at tomic this week!
    Good luck;)
    greetings
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea, and very pretty..

    hug,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty, love it! Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete