Monday, February 27, 2012

Smile.....

Hi everyone...

Today I'm going to share my scrapbook layout using papers from My Mind's Eye, Follow Your Heart series...

I love the design of the kraft paper that I used as the background paper, it's just simple and clean
and it brings out the embellishments...
I cut the hexagonal pattern papers to decorate the layout... cut some flower petals using some dies...
stamped some flower fines, pierced and layered them... made borders using Martha Steward paper punch...
using paint dabber to coloring some border and flowers...
made some effects on the layout by stamping the dotted stamps from Tim Holtz using the white chalk ink






made the bird cage using template from The Crafters Workshop and molding paste and colored it....

Thank you for peeking...
:)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful :)

    melissa
    vibrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciii...cantik. I love your gorgeous creation. Never bore to visit your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a beautiful layout! Excellent job! LOVE that My Mind's Eye paper!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely AMAZING - again!!!

    I don't know if you do blog awards (you’ve probably received 100s already), but I just wanted to let you know that I forwarded you a Liebster Blog award:) I've posted it on my blog here...
    http://peppermintpattys-papercraft.blogspot.com/2012/03/things-im-excited-about.html

    I totally won't be offended if you choose not to respond or forward the blog award along, but I just wanted to say "Thanks" for all your wonderful paper craft inspiration you share here!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete