Wednesday, February 1, 2012

layouts & album about loving couples....

Hi...
just want to share my two of my scrapbook layouts and an album... 
I made them for a friend



Used some paste to made the wall effects and sprayed it with Glimmer Mists. Made the flowers using canvas & colored with Glimmer Mists. Masking the background using the Crafter's Workshop. Sentiments from Technique Tuesday 




Papers from Echo Park Paper. Tim Holtz stamps and embossed it. Masking the layout using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and masking. Sentiments from Technique Tuesday. Cut the  flowers using My Favorites dies.
















for the album, papers from My Mind Eyes and decorated the pages using Glimmer Mists, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz stamps, dies. Distress Ink. Crackle Paints. Spellbinder. Papertrey Inks. Prima Canvas. Technique Tuesday 


Thank you for peeking...


No comments:

Post a Comment