Wednesday, November 16, 2011

happy everything....

Hello...

There's a new scrapbook store here in my town... yes, Made with Love finally opens their branch in Surabaya, Indonesia...
They just had their grand opening last Saturday...
and I found these Kaiser Craft photo display... and had the idea to decorated it with some Magnolia stamps...







I used a lot of technics for the display... Glimmer Mists, Embossing Powder, Crackle Paints, Punches, Glossy Accents
Colored the images with Distress Inks....


Looking at it... I don't have any idea for the title... I just feel happy... so I chose happy everything =)...

just wishing you HAPPY EVERYTHING...!!! =D


5 comments:

  1. what a FABULOUS creation!!! great job!!!

    hugs, laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWWW this is amazing Shieen.....love this very much!!!! You are super talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, you did a wonderful job decorating it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing and gorgeous creations! Happy everything for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wuaaaah kereeen!! ak punya nih.. blm di desain.. btw very creative..TFS..

    ReplyDelete